Historic-Ireland.com understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Definitions and InterpretationIn this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site.
- Means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site can be obtained by request
- "Cookie Law"
- Refers to the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- "Personal data"
- Means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 - the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR")
- "Our Site"
- Means this website, historic-ireland.com
- "UK and EU Cookie Law"
- Means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Historic Ireland, PO Box 291, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1XL
Information About Us
Our Site, Historic-Ireland.com, is owned and operated by Simon Waite T/A HeritageBritain.com, whose address is PO Box 291, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 1XL /p>
- Scope - What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
What Cookies Do we Use and What For?
By using Our Site you will also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site for advertising services. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before certain Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- [Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be "strictly necessary". Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser's settings, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.]
- There are various first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device, please contact us for a comprehensive list of these.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Thanks for reading!
Republic of Ireland
County Carlow | County Cavan | County Clare | County Cork | County Donegal | County Dublin | County Galway | County Kerry | County Kildare | County Kilkenny | County Laois | County Leitrim | County Limerick | County Longford | County Louth | County Mayo | County Meath | County Offaly | County Roscommon | County Sligo | County Tipperary | County Waterford | County Westmeath | County Wexford | County Wicklow | Dublin City |